Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Another Day Dieting

Well I believe I did rather well today seeing that I wasn't feeling well. I stayed on track with my diet except for a chocolate swiss roll. When I am tried and don't feel well I am usually more hungry so I allow myself to indulge. I didn't exercise today. There was just no way I was going to even attempt that.
I feel good about the way things are going right now and I believe that it all has to do with my praying. Things are slowly starting to come together for me and I believe that it's all God's blessing.I can see his work everywhere in my life. I should not be here the way that I used to live my life. I am grateful that He has given me the opportunity to share the Good News.

Tomorrow I will write down my diet plan and my exercise plan.

No comments: