Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

I've been trying to get traffic to this website and my other one so I have been spending countless hours on the computer. It seems like for every hour I'm doing something related to my sites another hour is spent fixing the latest problem with the computer. All kinds of weird things keep happening, my keyboard seized up, I kept getting a popup of a file that wanted to be downloaded before it would open up Internet Explorer then it still wouldn't let me open up Internet Explorer. One thing after another. Plus all the wasted time looking for ways to drive traffic to my site. It's almost impossible to find a legitimate way to do that! Well enough whining for awhile.

I did exercise today. I did about 15 minutes on the elliptical and I did deadlifts, leg extensions, hammer curls, bentover rows and situps. I meant to get back on the elliptical trainer this evening but I got so caught up on this computer that I never made it.

I tracked my calories on Fitday today and I realize how little food that it takes to get my daily required calories. I just made it in at 1500 calories and I know that is a little high for me since my metabolism is so slow. I just don't know how I'm supposed to get it revved back up and still keep my calories low enough to actually lose weight. The stupid scale still isn't budging. I have to stand on it sideways so it doesn't say I've gained weight!

All in all it is getting pretty discouraging not seeing the scale move. I have to keep reminding myself that the other times I lost weight it took awhile for it to start happening. I just need to keep thanking God for all that he has given me and blessed me with. If I put all my focus on Him then I won't be able to get discouraged about the desires of my flesh (to look good for my own vanity not to be healthy the way God intended me to be). I need to remember to glorify Him in all things.

No comments: