Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wow! Am I Out Of Shape!!

Today I had the motivation to exercise. I was on the computer and I realized if I didn't just get up and do it now I wouldn't. So I got on the elliptical trainer and all I could do was 7 minutes! I can't believe I let myself get this out of shape! Especially since I know how important exercise is for me. I had told myself when I stopped working that I had to keep exercising so I wouldn't gain weight. But first I was struggling with my addiction and then depression. Eventually I just sank into a pattern of waking up, sending my son off to school and then getting on the computer and staying there. Now that I'm trying to live in the will of God that is just not an option. I'm beginning to see that God wants me to take care of all things that he has blessed me with that includes my body.I'm going to get on the elliptical again in a little bit. I need to at least get 20 minutes in and do some weight training. By the grace of God and some obedience on my part(something I'm not too strong on) I'll get it done.

No comments: