Wednesday, May 16, 2007

This is My Exercise and Diet Plan

Okay I'm going to write down how I plan to lose the weight this time. I plan to do the course work from Setting Captives Free at The Lord's Table. I have already begun. I eat 5 to 6 small meals a day comprised of a 3-4 oz serving of protein, a cup serving of complex carbohydrate and as much vegetables as I like. I will only eat enough to satisfy me. I will not gorge or eat mindlessly. By eating small meals it will keep my metabolism up and prevent me of going into the next meal starving. I will allow myself a small treat in the evening such as a 40 calorie fudge pop or a 100 calorie serving size pack of Hostess cupcakes. I am trying to do the Biggest Loser workout which looks very good. Today I walked up and down 8 flights of stairs so I figured that was a good start. After I begin getting more in shape I will add weight training because muscle speeds up the metabolism and it makes your body shapely.

No comments: